• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your A-DATA Links (for purchase) here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
I'm looking around for shops that ship to the US, and I'm
considering purchasing directly from A-DATA. Can anyone that
knows of memory shops that carry A-DATA please post their
links here so we can all consider them?

Also, if there is enough interest, I might just purchase the
6 minimum from A-Data direct (if I can find the link), and sell
the ones I don't use. Shouldn't be too hard to sell, but I'm
just kinda feeling out the market to see if you guys would
be interested. I don't mind putting the money up at all. I think
I could afford six sticks this week!

Hold your horses. I may have a great US vendor for you this week
or in a couple days. I WILL keep you all informed. As soon as I know, you will know cause I want some too. I'll be in contact with the gentlemen today.

Great thanx!

But just in case, if anyone has any links, post them here so we
have backup information.

I ordered mine from overclockers.co.uk.... about $175US shipped for 2x256. US was listed on the ship to page so there was no fussing around.

Yeah, that's the one that was recommended to me, but I bet
there are better prices out there.

Waaaaahoooooooo!!

Got this from overclockers.co.uk today!

"Your Order has been packed, and is currently awaiting shipment in our warehouse.

Your Consignment number (for despatch tracking) is ********* and was shipped by Royal Mail International Delivery."

My 1 gig of A-data pc4000 is comin' home to kraggy!! Heh!:attn:

Zaynee said:
how much did it cost krag? :)

$363 USD that beats:

$380 Corsair pc4000 (not by much)
$465 OCZ Gold pc4000 (by a whole lot)

and....this mem is supposed to beat them all in high fsb.

Keep us informed krag, we are all watching you!! LOL

Yeah, it sure sounds like a good price. I just hope it works out
at least half as well for you as it does for those Crazy Japanese
and their Mad Mods!!

I've been watching you guys talk about this memory for a couple days now and I'm getting excited myself. Can you point me to a couple english reviews of the stuff?

There's a good review of the stuff over at Overclockers Australia .

The ADATA PC4000 Review involves testing of 12 256MB modules. 4/12 (33%) were able to reach 277MHz (DDR555) and remain stable enough to pass all runnings of Memtest-86. 10/12 modules (83%) were able to reach above 270MHz (DDR540) and remain as stable as can be. Timings for the overclocks was a strange 3-4-4-5 (performance might have been better at 3-4-4-8).

The main things ADATA has going for it (with it's DDR500) is proven high-overclocking performance (DDR600 when water-cooled to extreme) and it's low price when compared to less-proven Corsair/Kingston. The main thing going against ADATA is the inaccessibility to those in the US.

As of now, the cost to purchase 512MB (2x256MB) ADATA DDR500 (shipped to the US) is $172.87 (108.80 GBP). This is $18 more then 2x256MB of GeIL Ultra-Platinum DDR500. It is also $16 less then Kingston/Corsair DDR500. Shipping across the Atlantic Ocean adds $14.14 (8.90 GBP) to the price ($158.59 - $99.80 GBP) of 2x256MB ADATA DDR500. (Prices were from Overclockers.Co.Uk or NewEgg.Com)

Last edited:
just order some pc4000 rite now from them (2X256) Came out to be 108 or sumtin thats about 172USD i guess. Anyone ever order from overseas b4? how long does shipping take?

Last edited:
More about the price of ADATA DDR500. (for those who don't wish to search)

In Japan, the stuff (ADATA 256MB DDR500) is selling for around 7,800 Yen, with low prices of 7,777 Yen ($65.57). It might be available for cheaper, but I couldn't find it.

In China, however, ADATA 256MB DDR500 is selling slightly cheaper. I've heard of prices quoted at 530 Yuan ($64). But the lowest sales site I saw was 560 Yuan ($67.66).

This is compared with English prices of 59.90 Pounds ($79.21). I havn't found a good deal from an Aussie site, but I'm sure one is out there.

These are all without shipping, but what you generally see is that the stuff is quite cheap. Selling in the high $60's in Asia, if you have the opportunity to have the memory shipped from Japan for around 7,800 Yen ($65.75) plus shipping, you have a great buy. Around $140-$150 for 2x256MB (512MB) of good-quality proven PC4000.

This stuff runs best at higher voltage then most Abit mobo's can handle though. Stock (reported someplaces) of 2.85Volts.

Hehe, Hardware Gods. Rockin!

Thanx again TechTones. I'm checking it out now!

Back