• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

first stab at water cooling w/ my trusty AXIA.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LesterP

running a 1 gig 'c' at 11 x 151 - 1661mhz @ 2.25v - cooled by a home made waterblock, a little 5" square (2" deep tho) heater core from a '78 toyota pickup w/ a 120mm 89cfm panaflo on it and a 290gph 'maxi-jet' pump (in-line, not submerged in a resevoir)from the pet store. temp hovers around 45c. the voltage reg. riser on the A7V133 is about to burn up from all the juice tho. have to get some cooling on it before this rig gets buttoned up. got most of my info rght here at overclockers - joe is the man.

backed down to 1606/2.1 - 43c w/ 28c ambient.

(not die temps, so who knows what they really are)

Sweet Overclock! Is it very stable at those speeds? What kind of memory and pci cards are you useing with those high bus speeds?

right now just have a bare bone setup, video, 128mb stick of mosel v. that does 160+ cas 2. i can run it at 12 x 134 and keep things happy. i will have a full house when i migrate everything into it, including 60gig of gxp raid. it has been a bear getting water installed in a small case (relative to a server case). wouldn't try it again.

Back