What do the numbers and letters mean on an AMD processor?

The subject for this post isn't EXACTLY what I am asking, BUT it is very VERY similar, and I couldn't really figure out how to put this question into words that would fit in a subject line anyway. I would just like to know if there is a chart or a guide or something, that tells what those little numbers mean what on an AMD CPU. I found a chart that tells what the model number is, the max temp, the FSB, and a few other things, but I can't find anything on the AMD website that mentions the numbers below that. I have asked a question very similar to this before, and I understood the answers I was given, I'm just looking for a chart that I can save on my Hard drive in case I forget. Thanks everyone!
    Facts about me:
    1: I'm a cheater and pround of it! (video games) R.I.P. - Console Game Cheating, Pelican Code breaker, Game shark, you will be missed, and console gaming will never be the same with out you.
    2: Currently learning to speak japanese (was...I haven't got back into this yet)
    3: Playing wow again -_- Realm:Shandris Faction:Alliance Class:Druid Level:80 Spec:Feral Name:Hawtdrood
    4: I'm Depressed most of the time, and I still don't know what I want to do with my life
    5: I like cars and hope to learn to work on them one day

10 Year Badge
    Folding Profile Heatware Profile

this is as close as i can get you....

but i think that the rest is the serial number, meaning absolutely nothing... ever wondered what the serial number on a harddirve means?
    i7 2600k @ 4600mhz