• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do the numbers and letters mean on an AMD processor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soundfx4

The subject for this post isn't EXACTLY what I am asking, BUT it is very VERY similar, and I couldn't really figure out how to put this question into words that would fit in a subject line anyway. I would just like to know if there is a chart or a guide or something, that tells what those little numbers mean what on an AMD CPU. I found a chart that tells what the model number is, the max temp, the FSB, and a few other things, but I can't find anything on the AMD website that mentions the numbers below that. I have asked a question very similar to this before, and I understood the answers I was given, I'm just looking for a chart that I can save on my Hard drive in case I forget. Thanks everyone!

socketa_id.jpg

this is as close as i can get you....

but i think that the rest is the serial number, meaning absolutely nothing... ever wondered what the serial number on a harddirve means?

Back