10 Year Badge

Writers for my Website wanted

*Edited by Shadow рс

Umm...........no. This has been stated very clearly in the forum guidelines.
    I can make something from nothing!

0 = n - n

10 Year Badge
    Sounds like a fun opportunity for an aspiring writer. Although, I don't know if the mods will like your post as I'm sure it will be considered as advertising. Just an FYI.

10 Year Badge
    we dont make money or anything off the site. Its just a hobby of ours and would like more content and want knowledgable people like you guys to contribute some tutorials, reviews or some article about something to us.

0 = n - n

why the hell are the admins such hard asses? most of the mods are cool anyway...

10 Year Badge
    I'm a hard ass because we're not willing to spend years building a web site only to have someone funnel traffic over to their site?

as I said...it's in the rules we agreed to when we signed up for the site.

4. We do not permit advertising OF ANY KIND! This includes posting your URL, offering items for sale or trade Or announcements of new sites This applies equally to commercial and private ads. We do permit Senior Members to post their URLs - this is the only exception.
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Originally posted by Shadow рс
    I'm a hard ass because we're not willing to spend years building a web site only to have someone funnel traffic over to their site?

as I said...it's in the rules we agreed to when we signed up for the site.

4. We do not permit advertising OF ANY KIND! This includes posting your URL, offering items for sale or trade Or announcements of new sites This applies equally to commercial and private ads. We do permit Senior Members to post their URLs - this is the only exception.
    Exactly. If you still want people to help you with your site, go to the appropriate section and post something along the lines of, "Can someone help me with the coding for my site? I need someone experienced who can make it look good. Please help!" or something like that. This is not an advertising board. Please don't make it look spammy by putting ads in here. They tried to get rid of all the spammers with the "Big Change" (You know what I'm talking about... ) which I am not entirely behind, but it was still a good thing for the forums. Just maybe in a less... um... severe way.
    Lions and tigers come running just to steal your luck.

Originally posted by AMD_Me
    why the hell are the admins such hard asses? most of the mods are cool anyway...
    Well everything Shadow said and everything comes out of skip's pocket. The advertising banner you see on top covers close to nothing and he isn't paying 1.5grand/month to be a billboard for other sites unless he gets something in return.

10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    Originally posted by Yodums
    1.5grand/month
    A little known fact around here... Unleashing this on the public could make some people feel awful bad for the way they act.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.
    The OC Forums Thank You Thread
    Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
    Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

Originally posted by IMOG

A little known fact around here... Unleashing this on the public could make some people feel awful bad for the way they act.
    maybe. on the other hand maybe it's deserved.
    xp4000+
    crap MSI board
    2GB XMMS
    x700xt
    not worth OCing with this board.

10 Year Badge
    I am very sorry. I was just trying to get knowledable people to submit some of their work. I dont want to take hits away from you. I love your site and dont want anything bad to happen to it. Sorry and it wont happen again.

0 = n - n