• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG I didn't know ALienware Uses EBAY!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What a fireball. Sit that thing on your lap and it'll singe your netherhair! :eek: 800 mhz fsb in a laptop?! I guess they have to have the metal case for the thing because a standard plastic one would melt off...?

You know, you've got some problems with reality if you sign your name and add to the end of it, "CEO." I mean, it's not like the CEO of Alienware is anybody's hero or something. Friggin' egomaniacs.

Those "laptops" are such a joke, they last like 30 minutes on battery power. A laptop is for moving around, why buy one to "replace a desktop" when a desktop is cheaper and faster. Plus you can't even use that one at all or lose why you paid for it.

Honestly, If I was just an everyday user, I'd probably buy one of those and use it for a desktop simply because it takes up such little room, and I could carry it around anywhere in the house with wireless.. That's probably their selling point. To most people, this is probably a nice rig, and honestly how long are people really on battery power..

I sure wouldn't pay 6 grand for a laptop though, especially just because some dork signed it.. It might be different if it came with a supermodel or something though.. LOL!!

And the thing is, I think that the autograph can be wipe out with water! So, what's the point of getting his autograph for? Also, when the thing get hot, the ink gets vaporize.

im still laughing at the autograph :eek:....your right about the ceo part lol. i dont get it. i would just wash it off as soon as i got it. people will be saying "did you know there is writing on your laptop"

- "yes" :rolleyes:

wannaoc said:
Those "laptops" are such a joke, they last like 30 minutes on battery power. A laptop is for moving around, why buy one to "replace a desktop" when a desktop is cheaper and faster. Plus you can't even use that one at all or lose why you paid for it.

i think its just meant to be toted around to lan parties, not a business/work laptop

i bought one of these, i forgot and left it on and when i came back it wouldnt turn on, i though tit was teh battery but it turned out the hardware melted

Back