• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How about this case...? help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats almost the same case i have (and am now replacing...but keep reading!)

I have the 201b...the older model...same thing, but the front panel is a little different.

The case is excellent. Its a nice solid aluminum case, that conducts heat well...temps are always good. Actually...if you click to view the picture called "Blue LED View", you will see MY case. Miuns has a side fan, that is now acting as an intak fan. The stock fans are rather weak, but i replaced a few of them.

Im replacing it just because i want a quieter case...and because the CoolerMaster WaveMaster is AWESOME!!!! (www.coolermasterusa.com).

Id highly reccomend this case to anyone, as it has served me well for about 1.5-2 yeasrs (i forget).

Directrons service is excellent....not as fast as Newegg, but i an a return customer to both stores, and directron packed it very well!

Good luck with the case!

well im either considering this case or the cooler master atc-111, does the wavemaster keep things cool with stock or something, what makes it so great.

Back