• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Kena Reeves "Whoa..." Moment

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

$ineX

Registered
I finnaly finished playing with my 1Ghz and buy just dorking with my multiplier and fsb I got my 1Ghz Athlon Tbird running @ 1.4 Ghz Air cooled. And better than that. I never even Break 48C. I've heard about AXIA processors and this isn't labled as one. Is there any other explantaion for why my CPU would run like this. (I'm not complaining, just curios).

Cool oc what is the Stepping on it? Overclocking for the most part is luck. Looks like you are reallly lucky and got a great chip.. I would go play the lottery now. :):) What is the setup?

very nice. Now all you gotta do is lower the Vcore a bit, and you're all set. I would also like to know what stepping is on the chip, if you'd be so kind.

Next to the 600 Duron, the 1G tbirds are a great value in terms of percentage of overclockability. Congrats on the OC!

Hoot

yea I am just waiting for mobo 1gig Tbird 266 in 133 board SUCKS but I have to wait :( I can only get 840 out of my 1gig bird

silent bob (Apr 27, 2001 11:08 p.m.):
yea I am just waiting for mobo 1gig Tbird 266 in 133 board SUCKS but I have to wait :( I can only get 840 out of my 1gig bird

silent bob

im pulling you over and i am giving you a ticket for drunk fourm surfing
and i am also giving you a verble warning about the pile of beer cans next to your pc it has exceeded the 32" limit

your punishment will be 90 days of oc.com community service

for which you will be bound to give acurate advice to the newbies

court adjourned

Back