• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Microsoft MVP" Project...A Pictoral Journal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
On a side note...I just got my first paying job for ecthing!!!!! One of my friends gave this guy he knows a link to some of my work and he is going to give me a laptop for etching a company logo on a side window panel!!!! Granted it is an old Dell P2 400mhz laptop....but it is definatly worth doing an etch!!! I can just use it for trips and like browsing the web and stuff!!!! It's just nice to see hours of practice and hard work finally pay off!!!! Just thought I would share :D

NcBaller1985 said:
On a side note...I just got my first paying job for ecthing!!!!! One of my friends gave this guy he knows a link to some of my work and he is going to give me a laptop for etching a company logo on a side window panel!!!! Granted it is an old Dell P2 400mhz laptop....but it is definatly worth doing an etch!!! I can just use it for trips and like browsing the web and stuff!!!! It's just nice to see hours of practice and hard work finally pay off!!!! Just thought I would share :D

That's great :) I wish I could get a laptop for doing various jobs. That would be awesome. And a 400mhz P2 isn't exactly slow for a laptop. You'll love, I gurantee it.

Back