• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Presario Notebook Opinion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jabroni1m

I have a compaq presario 915us that doesn't power up anymore, I think the motherboard is shot, I have confirmed all other parts work such as the cpu, battery, amd cpu, lcd, ram, modem card thingy, etc. Would you guys recommend parting this thing on ebay or selling it as a whole thing as is? I know everything else works its just the mobo, or the connection from where it gets juice to the board cause i have tried all these parts in another presario 915. Any opinions? And by all means its not for sale here yet, if it was i would post a price, just want opinions from people who have sold non working laptops or desktops.

Dunno why this is posted here, but why not try to get a new mobo for it and then sell it, Notebooks sell pretty good if they are 'modern'. This way you can confirm that it works and it definitely is the mobo.

Moved from Classified comments and suggestions ;)

Yea, I'm trying to locate a mobo for it. I know its the mobo, i've tried every otherpart in it, eventhe lcd.

how much should i sell this broken notebook for if i decide to do that? any opinions?

Back