• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VIdeo Card S-Video Out HOW ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oc jason

I just purchased a Phillips "55" HDTV that has 2 S-Video plugs, in for in and one for out, and I have a MSI GeForce 4 Ti4600 That has S-VIdeo out - I bought the cable and hooked it up but cant seem to ever see what is on my monior on my TV?

Is there a setting in windows or the nVidia settings, or is there a certain thing to use in the TV for svideo out?

Anyone that has done this please respond

usually you have to set the tv to line one / two or to input to see incomming video signal that is not regular tv cable...

"I just purchased a Phillips "55" HDTV that has 2 S-Video plugs, in for in and one for out, and I have a MSI GeForce 4 Ti4600 That has S-VIdeo out - I bought the cable and hooked it up but cant seem to ever see what is on my monior on my TV?"
Are you sure you want to bottleneck your HDTV and GeForce 4 Ti 4600 to sub GeForce 2 MX levels?
Forget S-video, use a VGA to Component cable(the type with a VGA plug on one end and several BNC plugs on the other) or a DVI cable.

You need to look at your nView settings. Just go to the display properties, advanced, and then your video card. Then there should be a tab that says nview. It should give your options about your primary display and such.

Back