• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

case window trim

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NiteSmoker17

I looking to find some case window trim for my newest mod. anybody have any urls for some? Im painting my case silver aluminum so id like to find somethat might be chrome or silver in color and only go on the outside of the window... insted of covering the case frame. I have bought some "Truck door molding" chrome and i have even tried to split it down the middle and it just wont work.

i don't know any other molding besides the door molding, but the key to getting that to work is heat. use a hair dryer to heat it up, then press it on.

yea ive tryed the door molding my problem is i want my lexon to be flush with the case and im having problems splitting the molding straight down the middle. as for the 2 sided trim ....i like it but have no need for 50' min......maybe 6' of it.

yea i just saw that.....i saw on the link where it said 50 units-$0.80 thought the min order was for 50'

Back