• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick!!!!! I'm about to order a CPU. Has anyone ordered a 1.2GHZ T-Bird from Neutronet.com?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MidnightClocker

Quick!!!!! I'm about to order a CPU. Has anyone ordered a 1.2GHZ T-Bird from Neutronet.com?

Did you get an AXIA?
Was it unlocked?
Should I order from them?

Thanx

And please make it quick.
I want to order it in the next 30 minutes.

MidnightClocker (May 09, 2001 10:24 a.m.):
Did you get an AXIA?
Was it unlocked?
Should I order from them?

Thanx

And please make it quick.
I want to order it in the next 30 minutes.

The first place I look before I place an online order is: http://www.resellerratings.com/ . They have user feedback for almost every company out there.

I agree, check resellerratings first. Then call the place and ask them if they are shipping AXIA. They will probably put you on hold for 20 mins, but will give you anc answer. As to the locked status, you can ask, but it is a toss up.

IMHO, resellerratings.com isn't a good place to judge about companies because people are alot more likely to post somthing if they have been ripped off than when they get a good deal, so all the companies have it against them.

I bought an unlocked T-Bird1.2hz\266 cpu from a place called Expert PC group in Saddlebrook, NJ. He gave me a 1 year warranty on it and he is really good about RMA. He has 2 left I paid 180 for it with the 1 year warranty( I dont have the money to get the other 2 right now.) You can call 201/555-1212 and get the phone number. I am at work and dont have it on me. I am pretty sure he will UPS it to you.

mrpcman (May 09, 2001 03:55 p.m.):
IMHO, resellerratings.com isn't a good place to judge about companies because people are alot more likely to post somthing if they have been ripped off than when they get a good deal, so all the companies have it against them.

Generally that's true. There are places that have great ratings but it takes a long time to get a lot of feedback. The percentage of happy people that rate is pretty low.

Back