• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.33 T-Bird Code

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Diablo

Registered
Got my new T-bird anyone know about this one I know it`s an AXIA how does this one rate for overclocking?
1st line- A1333AMS3C,2nd line-AXIA0106mpmw, 3rd line-k0060290148

Consider checking the nice Data base available from the front page of this site. It is a good indicator of the range of overclockability that you can strive for.

Hoot

Hoot (May 09, 2001 12:05 p.m.):
Consider checking the nice Data base available from the front page of this site. It is a good indicator of the range of overclockability that you can strive for.

Hoot

When looking in the database, look under the 1300MHz chips, that's where all of the 1.33 results are. Nobody's posted anything under 1.33 yet. Maybe you could be the first?

FRANK (May 11, 2001 10:33 p.m.):
Hoot (May 09, 2001 12:05 p.m.):

Hoot

When looking in the database, look under the 1300MHz chips, that's where all of the 1.33 results are. Nobody's posted anything under 1.33 yet. Maybe you could be the first?
I've posted in the 1333 area but it hasnt shown up in there yet.

I got up to 1444 for this using a wbk38. at about 42 degrees. o well.... hee~
climate is hot over here. so can't do it more. wait till winter comes :>

Back