• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Up from Zero" 9-11 documentary

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nealric said:
*cough* propiganda *cough*

:)

Not as bad as you would think, and if anything this is working AGAINST the Bush administration now as they would like you to forget the whole war thing that they perpetuate!

Oops, political! :p

Did not receive mine yet (from original Dec/03 order) :( .

Re-ordered just-in-case .

Got mine today, ordered in Dec, 2003. Looks pretty comprehensive. Honestly I never expected to get it after so much time past.

I guess they wanted to time it with the anniversary.

Would someone be kind enough to make a copy of that and send it to me?
I can't order it, because I don't live in the states, but would really like to have one.
Ofcourse I'll pay all the expenses made.

damn i still havent got mine :( i hope it comes soon.....

lol i forgot all about this thing, yea it only did take a year huh?

better late than never :-/

for every1 who has not received their DVD this is why...

"We do apologize for the delay in providing you the above DVD. When it's availability was announced last year we were inundated with requests. As it turns out, there were legal copywrite and licensing issues that prevented us from duplicating and distributing the DVD in a timely manner. I am pleased to say that those issues have been resolved. Distribution of the DVD began August 20th. Copies are being duplicated and distributed at the rate of 25,000 per week from August 20 until October 1st, or until all requests have been filled.

We appreciate your patience and understanding."

i got that return email today after i emailed them a few days ago... so hopefully soon :/

Mine arrived yesterday. I've watched it twice now. It's very good. Basically, a documentary on the construction workers who cleaned up Ground Zero.

For those still waiting for this DVD, it will eventually come. I ordered it when this thread started and I just received it today in the mail. You just have to have patience. :)

Ditto .... just received my copy also , and it was worth the wait .

Back