• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Remember those wacky diplomas?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FattyMcNastyXK

Bambam's soldier
I finally got mine in the mail. I should be also receiving a usb one too. When they mean 6 to 8 weeks, they mean it. But hey, its free. Heres a pic of it. It would look better if the seal had an engraving on it but oh well.

ericsdiploma.jpg

LMFAO!!

would've been nice if I had gone through with that maybe, good humor value, you should frame them and put it on your wall :p

Ace technician? That's a hoot. Wonder if he is related to Ace Rimmer? (Red Dwarf ref there--if you missed it, you're missing a good show).

cursor said:
Ace technician? That's a hoot. Wonder if he is related to Ace Rimmer? (Red Dwarf ref there--if you missed it, you're missing a good show).

Is it Ace technician, it looks like Ace Techman to me.

I work in a fiber optic lab - I should get one of those and put it on the wall.

Hah, that'd be a hoot.

-Jeff

lol, I thought this was soo good I went to the site and got all 3. Ima look like a highly educated guy.. heh :D

Joan Collins!!!!!

I just got SCSI diploma today, but its not mine, lol.
It might be some error on their end, its Joan Collins'es and I thought he/she might be member in our forums - if yes please PM me so I can post it to you.
Thank you.

Wonder if he is related to Ace Rimmer? (Red Dwarf ref there--if you missed it, you're missing a good show).

I love that show :) I don't think they play it on PBS anymore, so I haven't seen it in a year or so.

Re: Joan Collins!!!!!

blohin said:
I just got SCSI diploma today, but its not mine, lol.
It might be some error on their end, its Joan Collins'es and I thought he/she might be member in our forums - if yes please PM me so I can post it to you.
Thank you.

lol, yeah.. I got mine on Friday with about 3 others that arent mine. Looks like they are waaaayy unorganized... I just sent mine back return to sender.

Back