• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Case Modders advice needed...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n3xu5

Currently i have the Wavemaster Coolermaster TAC-T01 case. I'm curious if a Dual D-Tek Pro Core rads with a dual fan and shroud setup would fit in this case. I've taken measurements and it looks grim. I'm not 100% for sure it wont work, but i just bought this case and i love it, does anyone else have any comments or suggestions on this?

I'm not going to use the extra port outlets up top, i can cut that out as well as modding the 5.25 bays if needed i'm only going to use 1 of the 5.25 bays for my plextor-504A dvd/cd burner. Does anyone think its possible? I really dont wanna ditch this lovely case but if i have to then i have to :(

How is air getting to these Pro Cores? IMO, that case would look really wierd with dual 120mm holes in the curvy front.

You'd be better off putting a single core with push-pull fans in the bottom front sideways, like DodgeViper did in his Chieftec case.

no not the front of the case thats not possible cause i dont wanna cut any parts of that sleek curve design.

I'm not going to use the extra port outlets up top, i can cut that out as well as modding the 5.25 bays if needed i'm only going to use 1 of the 5.25 bays for my plextor-504A dvd/cd burner.

i was think about putting them up top if its possible i dont know though i'd imagine one might fit up there but i dont think two would...

Anyone else have any ideas or thoughts?

you can cut the bottom drive bay areas and make a custom shroud to use the 2 front fans for push . it will mean some serious cutting but it can bedont. OR you can check measurements for a bix micro rad. maybe even 2 of them

Back