• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HL2 Single Player requires Internet connectivity-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't you let them scan ya? got somthing dirty =D
They can scan me all they want, IM all clean lol.

Btw the few of you saying you won't buy the game. Sierisly your not hurting valve, becasue ur a couple people. Your only hurting your self lol.

Malakai said:
FYI piracy of games is not as big an issue as it is made out to be.

Game development is still one of the mostlucrative markets there is in America (and many other countries).

The fact is that most people who pirate games were not going to buy it anyway, and there is nothing they can do to stop that.

I buy games I like, and don't buy games I don't. However, when a company does something like this, it is like was stated above, putting undue stress on the ones who follow the rules.

PS: It seems I spoke to soon, steam needing the net to play HL2 SP is only the beginning of the wave of problems with steam. Just reading the steam EULA is enough to stop me from installing it.

Do you know where I can find the steam EULA on the internet so I can give it a read?

TollPhree said:
Why won't you let them scan ya? got somthing dirty =D
They can scan me all they want, IM all clean lol.

Btw the few of you saying you won't buy the game. Sierisly your not hurting valve, becasue ur a couple people. Your only hurting your self lol.

I dont have anything to hide on my PC, BUT its my pc and i dont want anyone scanning and looking into my PC. What if i stopped u on the street and wanted to look in your pockets? U may not have anything to hide, but it is an invasion of your privacy...

I for one will be buying this game, i meen after all the fuss it has to be worth it.... (i Hope)

:D

oo_7 said:

I dont have anything to hide on my PC, BUT its my pc and i dont want anyone scanning and looking into my PC. What if i stopped u on the street and wanted to look in your pockets? U may not have anything to hide, but it is an invasion of your privacy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back