• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

11 September in Sweden...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norrko

Hello!

11 September is not a ordinary day...

For you, Americans, you have your own memory of that day and here in Sweden, we have ours...

This day have been very sad for us all..
America had their baptism of fire two years ago and we had our yesterday.

Our foreign minister were stabbed to death in one of our largest stores in Stockholm.
This is just not a murder, this is a attack on the whole democratic community.
I'm going to write my condolence in the city hall later today.

Then we've got a 16-year old girl who disappeared last Saturday after a party. They found her 10 feet below and now her former boyfriend is in jail.

The last thing is a 5-year old girl stabbed to death in her own nursery. A 25-year old guy with mental disturbances, just released from prison, stabbed the first person he could find.

With a population of just 9 millions, these three awful murders is to much to handle.
This is not the world that I want to raise and teach my child in.

/Norrko

Last edited:
It it sad. The grief hurts. We lost Kennedy and it was painful for everyone for a long time. I hope Sweden's passes more swiftly.

Harvey

Norrko said:

This is not the world that I want to raise and teach my child in.

/Norrko
Very sorry to hear of the problems in your Country Norrko. The world is a difficult place and many bad things happen. I also use to think of this place as a bad place to raise a child. Now I think that this is a great place to raise a child with God in mind and spirit. It is our children who can help change this world and we need properly trained childeren to help change this world.

BAD days for raising kids.......I have three of them.....One 14 y , one 12 y and my little boy 2 y .......GOOD enocent days are gone for good....... :(

Sorry to hear such bad news. My toughts are with you.

Now something in Danish:

Jeg er ked af at høre om jeres ulykke. Vores lande har altid stået hinanden nær. Og det håber jeg også at vi gør i fremtiden. For sammen kan vi bekæmpe ondskaben i vores liv.

Dk Jedi Allianc said:
Sorry to hear such bad news. My toughts are with you.

Now something in Danish:

Jeg er ked af at høre om jeres ulykke. Vores lande har altid stået hinanden nær. Og det håber jeg også at vi gør i fremtiden. For sammen kan vi bekæmpe ondskaben i vores liv.

I think I understood the most you wrote but is "ked af" tired of, or sad to hear?
The dictionary ain't the greatest here... ;)

/Norrko

Back