• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Half Life 2 Thread (HL2 discussion here, all other threads will be closed)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MaxiKana said:
I doubt thats the real release date, they know just as much as we do to when itll be released. By the way, im now a newsposter for http://www.hl2world.org/ its just started and i wonder if you could give some feedback of the page? thanks.

Sweet lookin site... very clean. You might want to work on your file sizes. You can compress files quite a bit before you really lose a ton of image quality. It's loading pretty slow... and I've got a cable connection.

Well its not my site... a friend of mine is the webmaster, im just the newsposter and soon to be forum mod :p But put it in your bookmarks, we try to post the most resent news. And also were looking for mod news posters and someone with graphics and php skills. PM me if your interested.

Back