• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
Recently I started to play this game once agian, its just great, reminds me of Splinter Cell. i got Hitman 2 just about a year ago, I never had the chance to play it all 'had to go away and work'. Anyway now I'm living out in the country on dial-up, so I can's play my normal online games without extreme lag 'where Hitman 2 comes into play' I love how it takes so long to do each mission and how careful you've gotta be to get things done right the first time. I think I'm only on the 5th mission, pretty fun, anyone else liek this game ? I've heard that they are making a 3 one, not to sure about that though.

Maybe you're a bit of a hitman at heart.
"He was a quite man they said, he kept to himself"
you never know! MOOHAHAHAHA.

its an awesome game hehe DDR i can imagine your life now :)

i just wish there were movies on hitman and splinter cell that would be so awesome

Yeha I agree, these two games have really great storylines, and the cinbematics in Hitman 2 are mm mm good :p haha

Hitman 2 = a great game! :p

I also loved Splinter Cell.... these kind of games are awesome.

Both games look really nice and that doesn't make 'em any worse hehe

I've been very curios about Hitman 2... mostly because its made by the danish developer team soon to launch Freedom Fighters with EA.

Could anyone link me up with a good review of the game?

Thanks!

Flix

Hello everyone...i have played Hitman 2 all the way through the game...i just have 2 words to say...great game...okay so it doesn't even come close to what the game is really like...i mean were esle can you find a way to break in to some ones home about 1000 diff ways...and i am not kidding...i once put it on god mode to see how many ways there really was to do the first mission...and i think i have about 20. the best part is that in the end you always have something to do...so no matter how you go about doing that it is all good. in another mission you could go up and shoot the people...you could plant a bomb on the car and kill them...wait for the meeting to be done and kill them from across the street...there are so many ways to do any one thing...the game play and replay value is too much to even say...i would think that anyone that likes a 3rd or even a 1st player shoter should get this game...i hope flizotide that was a good enough review of the game...if you want to talk to me more about the game just shoot me a IM or somehing...thanx..

-tick-

yes that is one of my fav things about the game too, not only did it have 3rd person action, for first person action, all i said when i seen that was "sweet". anyway im on the last mission, and im having some trouble, this is how it goes, i finish the mission before it... then it just loads right into the next level it dosent let me choose any weapons, is it supposed to do that ? anyway i did some looking around 'as i typed this' found some cheats, but it dosent say how to enable them in the game, ive already added the line that it says to in the hitman.ini file, and i have restarted the game, but still no go, when do i type them in ?

DDR-PIII said:
yes that is one of my fav things about the game too, not only did it have 3rd person action, for first person action, all i said when i seen that was "sweet". anyway im on the last mission, and im having some trouble, this is how it goes, i finish the mission before it... then it just loads right into the next level it dosent let me choose any weapons, is it supposed to do that ? anyway i did some looking around 'as i typed this' found some cheats, but it dosent say how to enable them in the game, ive already added the line that it says to in the hitman.ini file, and i have restarted the game, but still no go, when do i type them in ?

Yes you only have the wire...

There IS a way to kill the 2 guys patrolling next to wherte you spawn... but its almost impossible.

Just wait till they split up and tthe one gets to the far end of the courtyard... then just book and run for it through the door out to your shed.. grab your choice of weapons and go to town as each guy comes into the shed. (You will loose perhaps 10% of your health if you don't stop and keep moviing so they can't hit you. I have yet to die doing it this way)
Once you kill all the guys comming to the shed..
grab the sniper rifle and shoot the NME sniper through the shed window.

Boom the outside is clear of bad guys.

The inside is also very tough but it is doable.

If it helps.. the bad guys will NOT shoot the priest so you can go rambo through the whole level w/o worry

Ah, thanks, but to late, I was able to '47' it ;) took me a few time to figure out how to kill the guy, but I got it :)

Back