• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Lian-li look alike with 120mm fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nick Burns

Your company's computer guy
Does anybody know where I can find a case like the Lian-li PC61 or PC65 with 120mm intake and exhaust? I would love to have a Lian-li, but 120mm fans are so nice. Anybody have any ideas?

These are as close as you're gonna get:

11-130-139-01.JPG

11-130-139-08.JPG

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?DEPA=1&submit=Go&description=N82E16811130139

Comes with a 350W Aopen, which is really a rebranded Fortron. :)

11-180-014-07.JPG

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?DEPA=1&submit=Go&description=N82E16811180014

Change your wants a little and an Antec 3700AMB or Sonata will fit your needs. Otherwise go for the Gtower in the bottom pic, you can even get it with w/c kits installed already.

I was thinking Sonata until I read a review and it showed that the second 120mm fan is not in the front of the case. It is actually behind the hard drive cage. That really bugs me for some reason. I will look at those cases that you posted, those look pretty good.

Actually antec has 2 new cases (not sure if they are out yet) that both have 120mm fans. One of is called the p160 I think and its antec's first all aluminum case. It has 120mm fan mounts and a removable motherboard tray (woowoo!). ANyways I have not found any good reviews of these cases yet, nor have I found any real good detailed pictures. The ones I have seen are decent looking, although I gotta say they picked a rather bizare location for the front connectors (like usb jacks etc).

The Sonata has two 120mm fan positions; 1 in the rear and 1 "behind the drive cage" in the lower front. Much like the SLK3700's (a new, black SLK3700 is posted on their site btw):

3700BQE_Inside.jpg

Back