• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PNY= Poor Customer Service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DEZMOND

After dealing with this place for over a month and a half i'm fed up.I bought a pny ti4600 8 months ago,well it broke in the begining of august,no problem pny has a lifetime warranty,wrong.They sent me a fx5600 a pos imo. I figured ok better then nothing,but it was doa.Next i called and talked to the supervisor, he told me they would cross ship a replacement tomorrow.I never recieved nothing,so i call today and they tell me there out of stock.He then tells me he'll try to dig up a 4600 for me.I felt like going off on him but stayed cool,thanks for the cross ship! I told him how unhappy i was with the customer service and he didn't really seem to care.So i will get your feedback and email this thread to him.I also plan on posting in other forums as well.

PNY= poor customer service.

DEZMOND said:
After dealing with this place for over a month and a half i'm fed up.I bought a pny ti4600 8 months ago,well it broke in the begining of august,no problem pny has a lifetime warranty,wrong.They sent me a fx5600 a pos imo. I figured ok better then nothing,but it was doa.Next i called and talked to the supervisor, he told me they would cross ship a replacement tomorrow.I never recieved nothing,so i call today and they tell me there out of stock.He then tells me he'll try to dig up a 4600 for me.I felt like going off on him but stayed cool,thanks for the cross ship! I told him how unhappy i was with the customer service and he didn't really seem to care.So i will get your feedback and email this thread to him.I also plan on posting in other forums as well.

PNY= poor customer service.

He sent you a replacement, then offers to get you a 4600 cross shipped and your still complaining?

Maybe he should have told you initially they didnt have a ti4600 replacment, and thats why they sent the 5600, but seriously, it sounds like they are trying to accomodate you.

What am I missing?

He told me he was gonna cross ship me one the next day,then i hear nothing for 2 weeks.Trying to call them is hit or miss,either you get a voice to leave a message or wait 2hrs on hold. And the initial replacement was doa.

Well this is my first and last expierence with them unless i get a card of equal or greater value.

Re: Re: PNY= Poor Customer Service

Silversinksam said:

He sent you a replacement, then offers to get you a 4600 cross shipped and your still complaining?

Maybe he should have told you initially they didnt have a ti4600 replacment, and thats why they sent the 5600, but seriously, it sounds like they are trying to accomodate you.

What am I missing?

He never offered to cross ship a 4600, read before you post man.Do you work for them or something?

Re: Re: Re: PNY= Poor Customer Service

DEZMOND said:

He never offered to cross ship a 4600, read before you post man.Do you work for them or something?

"he told me they would cross ship a replacement tomorrow.I never recieved nothing,so i call today and they tell me there out of stock.He then tells me he'll try to dig up a 4600 for me. "

These are your words not mine, what you wrote implies that when he finds you a ti4600 he will cross ship it.

No I don't work for them.

I told then i wanted another 4600 from the get go,they said that all they could do was give me a fx5600,now he says he'll try to dig one up! Don't you see the irony?

umm I hate to say this but I 2nd what sam is saying....It seems like they are trying to help you out but you are making things more difficult.

was the 5600 you recieved in a retail box ? If it was its not really there fault the card arrived DOA....it was just a dud.

Also have you recieved anything since then and have they recieved the 5600 back ?

I used to work for customer service at circuit city and (im not saying you are doing this) but ALOT of people tried to rip the store off by saying things didnt work and such. I think they are making some good effort so just relax a bit, i think theyll come through.

Also do you have a videocard to get your system running now ? I guess if not then id be kinda ****ed too.

Back