mx700 logitech mouse

http://www.savings-center.com/store/JustDeals

Refurbished mouse for $29, comes to $41 with shipping but it includes the batteries which some of the refurbs are missing. There is a coupon code to use to get this price which runs out today. (9/23/03) I couldn't pass it up and I have one on the way.

justdeals.com, just hope that it works and you don't have to rma...lol from what i have heard its easier to get blood from a turnip. i have dealt with them before, i got my logitech cordless elite from them, decent deal though their shipping is kinda expensive.
    Computers exist to make programmers feel humble...

Rig_1 <|> Rig_2
    8rda+ rev1.1 <|> ABIT NF7-S rev 2.0
    1700+ <|> 2500+
    axda1700dlt3c <|> AXDA2500KV4D
    jIUhb0310xPMW <|> AQXEA0330XPMW
    1 x 512 buffalo PC3200 CH5 chips<|> 2 x 512 Corsair CMX512A-3200C2PT
    Gainward Ti4800se 128MB 8X <|> ATI Radeon 9800 pro 128MB 8X
    SK-7 & TT SmartFanII Northbridge cooled by Iceberq 4 moded to fit on board <|> slk-900 and Vantec Tornado 92mm
    intake: 80mm tornado & 2 80mm led fans <|> intake: 120mm quad led fan
    exhaust: 80mm smart fan II & generic 80mm fan <|> 80mm quad led fan
    :clap: 12 x 200 2.4ghz 1.8v 8-3-3-2 <|> 2.3ghz 10.5x220 1.75v timings 6-3-3-2

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster© Silversinksam's Avatar
    10 Year Badge
    That place charges $12.90 for shipping and handling, Plus read THIS
    -15 May 2012: On Hiatus helping bees and the planet at the moment

-You have over 101 signatures and Can't see the classifieds??? Click this link.

My Heatware

Uh oh...

$49.99 for a brand new one HERE. Not sure how much shipping is, but I've dealt with these guys before and they are great.

They also have the kb/mouse combo for $89 if ya look.

peace.
    unloaded

Originally posted by Rutkus
    justdeals.com, just hope that it works and you don't have to rma...lol from what i have heard its easier to get blood from a turnip. i have dealt with them before, i got my logitech cordless elite from them, decent deal though their shipping is kinda expensive.
    I have sent this Company 6 emails so far regarding my mouse that took a dump and so far not 1 reply looks like I will be eating this thing:

Snowus

I got mine for Christmas and my bro payed full retail for it. It'll never use another mouse...until a better one comes along

Originally posted by snowus
    I have sent this Company 6 emails so far regarding my mouse that took a dump and so far not 1 reply looks like I will be eating this thing:

Snowus
    Well after 6days and 6emails Justdeals sent me a reply and a RMA # so all is not lost!!!!!!!!!

Snowus

I got the mouse today. Works with no problems. Justdeals came through this time anyway.

I use the computer about 13 hours straight how often do you have to recharge it? I dont want it to die on me and I have to wait on recharging

10 Year Badge
    well usually a full charge would last about 2 days straight (4 for me becuase im on the comp about 6+ hours including gaming a day)
    MSI P67a-G43
    i5-2500k @ 4ghz | Heatkiller 3.0
    8GB Samsung DDR3 2100
    Corsair Force 3 180GB SSD
    XFX 290 Unlocked | EK Waterblock + Backplate
    Corsair HX850W - Corsair 650D
    Black Ice II Stealth 240 | XSPC Res | MCP655

Registered
    Originally posted by bk94si
    I got the mouse today. Works with no problems. Justdeals came through this time anyway.
    Does the mouse show any kinds of wear? did it come with the batteries as well?

one charge lasts about 2 days. but it's goods to have another set charged up.

I've gotten two MX700's from them and one dual optical. In truth Iit's not worth it. If you buy the mouse new you get a 5 year warranty. One of the MX700's did not work properly (every now and then it would work), the other works perfectly, and I have never had a harder time trying to get an RMA # in my life. last week I was in an auto accident, got out of the hospital on Thursday and I finally got a damn RMA, so the mouse went out today. All of the mice were in "like new" condition, but spare yourself the headache and get it elsewhere. That's my story. bk94si got lucky, so if you want to take a chance with a company that has almost no customer service feel free. if you buy off their site they may offer batteries, if ebay probably not. the batteries are not expensive though.

the only reason i bought the mice from them in the first place was because i will never spend $160-$180 on mice... and i needed three.
    Last edited by Banyan; 10-01-03 at 05:24 AM.
    circleofsharks.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by snowus

Snowus
    I have similar situations, bought over 20 sets of keyboard/mouse combo for my college, 5 did not work upon arrival, so I called their CS, given RMA # and everything, even pre-paid UPS shipping ticket. Returned the 5 sets and now, a year later, nothing ... called like a dozen times and always promised they will take care of it and send replacements .. finally gave up and left a nasty rating on RR and reported them to BBB (Better Business Bureau) ... and still nothing ... these guys SUX!!

Registered
    I guess I got lucky. I got mine today - no batteries included (they said included "for a limited time" in the ad). I happened to have some of the required batteries - 2 AA NiHM and I had even charged them already, so I popped those in and it worked fine. It included the manual and driver cd but I installed it fine without either The condition looks like new, except that the serial numbers on the bottom of the base and mouse were blacked out with a magic marker. This cleaned right off with some isopropyl alcohol. It functions fine and I am happy. Took a while to ship - maybe 10 days or so - definately not new egg. I suspect that it should run a while on the batteries since it's 2 AA and it said it requires NiHM so it should not have a problem with developing battery memory and shortening it's life from frequent partial charges.

After all the posts and reading the reseller ratings, I would never order from them again but I guess I did get lucky. It looks brand new and works perfectly. I did NOT come with batteries (I rechecked the web page and it said with batteries in one place and w/o in another place). I sent them an email which I am not expecting any response to and went out and bought some new ones (they aren't that expensive anyway - about $10 for 4 @ Walmart). It will run all day on a charge and I stick in the cradle at night so I don't know how much further it will go.

This might be a lil off topic, but yesterday at my local Sam's Club I picked up the Logitech Elite Cordless Duo MX for $39.99. They had it mispriced as the mouse only I believe, but when I went to checkout they honored it for me =).

damn that's a good deal...
    circleofsharks.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by nut581

I have similar situations, bought over 20 sets of keyboard/mouse combo for my college, 5 did not work upon arrival, so I called their CS, given RMA # and everything, even pre-paid UPS shipping ticket. Returned the 5 sets and now, a year later, nothing ... called like a dozen times and always promised they will take care of it and send replacements .. finally gave up and left a nasty rating on RR and reported them to BBB (Better Business Bureau) ... and still nothing ... these guys SUX!!
    These guys just flat out suck if you have a problem!!!!!!

I sent my mouse in and they recieved it on 9/30 and still have not recieved a replacement mouse.Mind you I live 10 miles from this company so its not like they are shipping across the country..The worst part is they dont even acknowledge that they have recieved RMA or anything ..Just hoping I get another MX500 from them and then never have to deal with them again!!!!!

Snowus

Overclocking is music to my soul stereo555's Avatar
    10 Year Badge
    Heatware Profile

MX DUO possible $55 AMIR

Check this thread out from Fatwallet (sunday 10/5) HERE showing how to get the "MX DUO" at OfficeDepot for about $55 !

$79.84 (sku# 882010)
    - $15 (coupon 92923224 )
    - $10 MIR Rebate search enter 882010 in the product sku box .

Not bad (and should be very easy to do )
    * i7 920 D0 @ 3.9 - Evga X58 3-Way SLI (758)
    * Sandisk Extreme 240gb - 2x WD Blue 1TB - 24gb Mushkin 1333 - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780 - CM Cosmos 1010/Corsair HX1050 - Windows 7 Ultimate

* Hanns-G HZ281HPB 27.5" - LG WH12LS30 Blu Burner - Samsung SH-S223Q - X-Fi Titanium - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel
    ~ "Random segments of code and ghosts in my machine" ~
    Heatware

Join your overclocking frag buddies at [OCG] (aka: [OCG]w00ps )