• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mx700 logitech mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
justdeals.com, just hope that it works and you don't have to rma...lol from what i have heard its easier to get blood from a turnip. i have dealt with them before, i got my logitech cordless elite from them, decent deal though their shipping is kinda expensive.

$49.99 for a brand new one HERE. Not sure how much shipping is, but I've dealt with these guys before and they are great.

They also have the kb/mouse combo for $89 if ya look.

peace.
unloaded

Rutkus said:
justdeals.com, just hope that it works and you don't have to rma...lol from what i have heard its easier to get blood from a turnip. i have dealt with them before, i got my logitech cordless elite from them, decent deal though their shipping is kinda expensive.
I have sent this Company 6 emails so far regarding my mouse that took a dump and so far not 1 reply looks like I will be eating this thing:

Snowus

I got mine for Christmas and my bro payed full retail for it. It'll never use another mouse...until a better one comes along :)

snowus said:
I have sent this Company 6 emails so far regarding my mouse that took a dump and so far not 1 reply looks like I will be eating this thing:

Snowus
Well after 6days and 6emails Justdeals sent me a reply and a RMA # so all is not lost!!!!!!!!!

Snowus

I use the computer about 13 hours straight how often do you have to recharge it? I dont want it to die on me and I have to wait on recharging

well usually a full charge would last about 2 days straight (4 for me becuase im on the comp about 6+ hours including gaming a day)

one charge lasts about 2 days. but it's goods to have another set charged up.

I've gotten two MX700's from them and one dual optical. In truth Iit's not worth it. If you buy the mouse new you get a 5 year warranty. One of the MX700's did not work properly (every now and then it would work), the other works perfectly, and I have never had a harder time trying to get an RMA # in my life. last week I was in an auto accident, got out of the hospital on Thursday and I finally got a damn RMA, so the mouse went out today. All of the mice were in "like new" condition, but spare yourself the headache and get it elsewhere. That's my story. bk94si got lucky, so if you want to take a chance with a company that has almost no customer service feel free. if you buy off their site they may offer batteries, if ebay probably not. the batteries are not expensive though.

the only reason i bought the mice from them in the first place was because i will never spend $160-$180 on mice... and i needed three.

Last edited:
snowus said:

Snowus

I have similar situations, bought over 20 sets of keyboard/mouse combo for my college, 5 did not work upon arrival, so I called their CS, given RMA # and everything, even pre-paid UPS shipping ticket. Returned the 5 sets and now, a year later, nothing ... called like a dozen times and always promised they will take care of it and send replacements .. finally gave up and left a nasty rating on RR and reported them to BBB (Better Business Bureau) ... and still nothing ... these guys SUX!!

I guess I got lucky. I got mine today - no batteries included (they said included "for a limited time" in the ad). I happened to have some of the required batteries - 2 AA NiHM and I had even charged them already, so I popped those in and it worked fine. It included the manual and driver cd but I installed it fine without either :) The condition looks like new, except that the serial numbers on the bottom of the base and mouse were blacked out with a magic marker. This cleaned right off with some isopropyl alcohol. It functions fine and I am happy. Took a while to ship - maybe 10 days or so - definately not new egg. I suspect that it should run a while on the batteries since it's 2 AA and it said it requires NiHM so it should not have a problem with developing battery memory and shortening it's life from frequent partial charges.

After all the posts and reading the reseller ratings, I would never order from them again but I guess I did get lucky. It looks brand new and works perfectly. I did NOT come with batteries (I rechecked the web page and it said with batteries in one place and w/o in another place). I sent them an email which I am not expecting any response to and went out and bought some new ones (they aren't that expensive anyway - about $10 for 4 @ Walmart). It will run all day on a charge and I stick in the cradle at night so I don't know how much further it will go.

This might be a lil off topic, but yesterday at my local Sam's Club I picked up the Logitech Elite Cordless Duo MX for $39.99. They had it mispriced as the mouse only I believe, but when I went to checkout they honored it for me =).

nut581 said:

I have similar situations, bought over 20 sets of keyboard/mouse combo for my college, 5 did not work upon arrival, so I called their CS, given RMA # and everything, even pre-paid UPS shipping ticket. Returned the 5 sets and now, a year later, nothing ... called like a dozen times and always promised they will take care of it and send replacements .. finally gave up and left a nasty rating on RR and reported them to BBB (Better Business Bureau) ... and still nothing ... these guys SUX!!

These guys just flat out suck if you have a problem!!!!!!

I sent my mouse in and they recieved it on 9/30 and still have not recieved a replacement mouse.Mind you I live 10 miles from this company so its not like they are shipping across the country..The worst part is they dont even acknowledge that they have recieved RMA or anything ..Just hoping I get another MX500 from them and then never have to deal with them again!!!!!

Snowus

MX DUO possible $55 AMIR

Check this thread out from Fatwallet (sunday 10/5) HERE showing how to get the "MX DUO" at OfficeDepot for about $55 !

$79.84 (sku# 882010)
- $15 (coupon 92923224 )
- $10 MIR Rebate search enter 882010 in the product sku box .

Not bad (and should be very easy to do :D )

Back