• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sorry Ninjas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cowboy Shane

The subteam has been rather lethargic as of late, and I've found myself contemplating turning folding off altogether. So, I've decided to strike out on my own for a while, and see how far I can make it in the stats. When I was folding under srimmer, the best I ever got was in the three hundreds, and I'm challenging myself to do much better as Cowboy Shane.

Good luck ninjas. I will switch my rigs back to [OC]FoldingNinjas once I've reached my personal goals.

Yeah brotha.. come on! give it your best... I wannw see YOU contend in the top 100...

If I can do it, so can you...

The Ninjas will miss your output, but I'm going to look forward to your pointage in the top 100.

Cheers brother...

Flix

Well, it's going to take me a bit to ramp up, but I just got a new job, and I've been letting FAH ride for too long on just three rigs. Just gotta sneak new hardware past the wife :D

Sneaking things past the wifey is even more challenging than getting a written consent for folding at work...

Somehow wives always have 51% of the votes at the home-elections.

Flix

flixotide said:

Somehow wives always have 51% of the votes at the home-elections.

Flix

THAT IS SO TRUE!!!! 48% of the vote is the wallet and the Husband only has 1%.

Good luck on your own, I'm making my way up through the top 200 right now going for page 1 and trying to hit a goal of orange in the stats.

Fast420A said:
THAT IS SO TRUE!!!! 48% of the vote is the wallet and the Husband only has 1%.
in the stats.

Thats the charm with women.. just when you think you have em lined up and do good.. they can turn 180 degrees on ya, and read you like a book.

Heh... always a task to outsmart em...

Flix

Yeah, and my wife is no noob with regard to computers. Where there's a will, there's a way though.

Folding or wife?
Folding or wife?

I'm not that addicted... yet :D

Folding or wife?
Folding or wife?
I'm not that addicted... yet :D [/B]

*looks around the flat*

Hmmm.. guess I'm very addicted then, cuz there's no-one else livin here but me...

But then again, finding a green female is kinda hard around here.

Flix

Cowboy Shane said:
Yeah, and my wife is no noob with regard to computers. Where there's a will, there's a way though.

Folding or wife?
Folding or wife?

I'm not that addicted... yet :D

grats on the move.... aren't most cowbows loners anyways?

you know you can always get the wife folding as well. Get her addicted and your problems are over.

Back