Thread: Equivelant Fans

Equivelant Fans

Are there any fans made by Sunon or Y.S. Tech that are comparable to either the Panaflo 92mm, Panaflo 80mm or TT Smartfan 2?

I haven't found any retailers for Panaflo or TT in Finland, and I won't even mention Papst because of their high prices.
    The elephant/Epox verdict:
    Many readers have noted that their newly purchased elephants won't properly fit into the AGP slot of the 8KHA motherboards because some capacitors were in the way. Since most elephants don't comply with the AGP 2.0 specification, we recommend that God does a product recall on elephants.

Cool

I think I saw a review in the Heatsink/revws&tips!!!Review pg.Off of Home Pg.OC.com
    MOBYDICK
    Intel-2.4c-HT @ 2.9 *SP-94 w/ Delta 92mm HHE w/25mm spacer *FIC-865PE-Max
    OCZ 2x512 EL Gold PC 4000 @ 1:1 *2.5/4/4/7 *BFG Geforce 7800 GS OC
    80g.Maxtor PATA and SATA *Xaser III. v1000D modified
    FULL LOAD Temp 36C / Syst. temp 23C /Ambient 20C (room temp)
    F@H TEAM 32 :thup:

Originally posted by archilochus
    Heatsink/revws&tips!!!Review pg.Off of Home Pg.OC.com
    What? Sorry, but that what you just wrote, is very confusing to be exact.
    Many readers have noted that their newly purchased elephants won't properly fit into the AGP slot of the 8KHA motherboards because some capacitors were in the way. Since most elephants don't comply with the AGP 2.0 specification, we recommend that God does a product recall on elephants.

Cool

Sorry;bout that.On the home page here there is a section called reviews. I click it and it takes you to an index.Choose Heatsink;reviews& tips;Then choose a article to review.For instance the 1st one is in BOLD RED font;Heat Sink Performance Rankings is some good reading.Also click the diff. links in the articles to check out the info within.Very Educational!!!!!!!!!
    MOBYDICK

Ooh, you mean the heatsink reviews on the overclockers.com frontpage. I use that, but I'm looking for fans specificly.

I believe there are some links in that article about some fans too. At least the fans used in the test procedures. Maybe at the bottom of the 1st pg. Also....The index covers a variety of like subjects.
    MOBYDICK

http://svc.com/convarspeedc.html that's the ystech adjustable.
    hope that's what you're looking for.
    drew

I found a Sunon 80mm, 30Cfm, 25db. I think thats close to a Panaflo(volt moded).
    Enermax 92mm 24-33db, 33-52Cfm.
    Theres a Akasa silver colored 80mm 27.85 dB 32.37 cfm.
    Also a Y.S. Tech 92mm 47Cfm, 31db.

Which do you think is the best for cfm yet still having low db? Which one would you advise for a HS fan and which ones for case fans? I want a low noise system, but it doesnt have to be inaudible(I use headphones).I'm looking at these since they are available in Finland.

Edit: Which one is quieter, ball or sleeve bearing?

Sleeve bearings are quieter.

Many people would prefer ball, as when they fail, they don't stop.. just slow down considerably and make a horrendous noise. Sleeve bearings just stop. Just a little FYI, take it as a grain of salt.

I will notice if a fan fails, so no problem on that, but which one do you think is the best out fo these?

BUMP
    I need some answers as fast as possible, thanks.