• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Superflower 3 window black case..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seer33

Does anyone have this case? its the black (aluminum) superflower case w/ 3 windows, 5 fans and slideout mobo tray..is this case any good.. airflow, looks, ect. Can someone give me the scoop.

i have the blue version of the case and heres the deal. airflow is great, all thumb screws, looks sweet as hell. its my baby. :D the brushed aluminum/magnesium part of the case is so nice, but maybe not as noticable on the black version. i added an intake on the side window. you really dont have to do any modding to the case though, everything is set. the 3 windows force you to be good with your wiring but the look is worth it. it's very much like a lian-li pc65 but it has dual rear exhaust and of course the 3 windows. it would be easy to add a blowhole to the lian-li so that doesnt count

EDIT: it also has: removable hdd enclosure (5 drives, just take out 3 thumbscrews), the case connectors (power, hdd led, speaker, etc) has a connecter that lets you just unplug it so you can take out the mobo tray w/o having to reconnect all those annoying wires. the front bezel comes off with the 6 large thumbscrews for cleaning the air filter(which you might want to replace with a better one). all sharp edges are covered...they thought of pretty much everything with this case.

Last edited:
thats cool, thx for responding, anyone else have any input?

I used this case for a while before upgrading to a full tower. It took me alot of pain and agony to get rid of it, I loved it. All those windows don't help for keeping sound in but they sure look good. If you decide to replace the sides with no windows down the road they are only 8.00 which is good.

I used mine for watercooling and this case is very good for it imo. The main thing about it is its longer than most cases as well as taller than some. The length made a huge difference in setting it up, made putting my pump in much easier where it would never have fit in a normal atx, and made it possible to run a duel 120mm with shrouds on both sides without blocking the motherboard at all. I was able to fit panaflos on big shrouds and still had plenty of room. I know it sounds crazy but I actually had more room in it than I do in my full tower.

hm, is there any way to get 12cm fans in there without any moddinG?

I have the silver/blue version. Great case, good build quality. 120 mm fans WILL require modding, as you can see by looking at the front and rear of the case. Overall I'm happy, but I'd have to deface the case quite a bit to use 120 mm fans, which is too bad, because I'm tired of the noise from cooling a dually.

how are the stock fans that come with it? quiet? push good air any details?

seer33 said:
how are the stock fans that come with it? quiet? push good air any details?

Not the best. They are quiet, but don't push enough air for my liking. I replaced them right away.

Back