Longer lasting tooltip?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there was a way to make tooltips last longer while you have the mouse on them. Like when I hover over a thread title the tooltip will pop up and stay there for like 5 seconds, then go away. Is there anyway I can get it to last longer? BTW I'm using Win2000. Thanks.
    :::heatware:::|:::eBay feedback:::

Mine stay as long as my mouse is over the link, however I am using Mozilla Firebird so unless you want to switch (and you should cuz Firebird is teh 1337est browser in the world, yes the world) I don't know that it is changeable but you could check http://www.annoyances.org/ to see if they have a reg hack for it (or experiment in the IE registry keys).
    .................................................. ......................Just too busy with life
    ...........................................Team.32.Mentor........................................RED.BELT.Ubercloxx0r
    ..............................You.should.always.keep.an.open.mind.help.can.be.found.in.the.most.unlikly.places.
    .....AIUHB0252@2300mhz.SP-97~Abit.NF7-S~512.RAM@fast.timings~9700Pro.w/.copper.HSF.~.2.monitors
    .................................................. ..Windows XP because I have conditions
    ....Fold.for.[OC]FoldingNinjas!!!....You .would.be.amazed.at.what.a.group.of.intelegent.peo ple.can.overlook
    ...............................................All.blanket.statments.are.false|Nothing.is.absoloute.
    ............................Don't.Let.ThermalTake.Your.Money~|~Are.You.Into.Th at.Hacky.Stuff?
    AKA:supaiku
    .................................................. ........Can.you.find.the.ninja.in.my.avatar?!?!

Okay, I'll check it out. Thanks.
    :::heatware:::|:::eBay feedback:::