• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

abit kt7-a raid bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Diablo

Registered
yesterday i updated my bios from the ww to the zt dumb dumb dumb with the ww i was running stable with my [email protected] with aircooling now with the zt i cant post higher than 1.463 dumb dumb dumb

Id go back to the ww, or just try different settings with the zt BIOS-maybe it can go as high but with different FSB/Multiplier settings-maybe not. Maybe you might try this. maybe just maybe it wont post due to the settings too high for the PCI device? Maybe try changing the PCI latency clock from 32 to 64

Amazing i went back to ww version and now i can go directly to 1.530 question for anyone why is it that i can install windows get thru 30 min of loading windows me on a fresh format at 1.600 but as soon as the windows loads freezing starts? Is there something in the registry keeping me out?

Back