• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HEADS UP: Mac/PC One Box Project.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good linkage. I was going to basiclly the same circuit with some differences, like a sawtooth signal generator on opposing frequencies for either cathode circuit. He took a much simpler approach. He has the artwork for the pcbs on there too. Very nice of him to share the wealth. When it comes time if I actually do it, I would prob make several different circuits and try all of them out.

Frost Byte said:
If you do this...I'd love to buy the G5 case

That horrible thing? Why? The only mobo that would fit in without modification is the G5 board. The case is really ugly i think...

Just have Trogdor burninate it...

For exterior styling, why not have one half be white or bare aluminum with blue lighting, and the other be a sinister black with red lighting. I'm not sure how I'd do the transition between the two, but it's an idea.

Also, for cooling, if you have both mobos facing each other, you could have a couple big, quiet, high CFM fans blowing air down the center.

Back