• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chief

I have been using an intellimouse for a couple years now and pretty much happy with it.But one thing that bugs me is it isn't really all that smooth especially in 3d games.Using the drivers/software that came with it (3.10) I believe and ps2 rate adjuster.I can get the full 200hz out of the adjuster and it does help.I have tried many surface types but just cant seem to get it as smooth as I would like.It's almost like the mouse feet are a bit sticky but its the same even with a new one.Any thoughts on this?

oh heck...i forgot the name, so this may not be of much use...it is like...mouse wax...lol I know it sounds strange...but i saw in an issue of MaximumPC that some place makes this *stuff* that you apply to the pads of ur mouse...and it enhances its *glide ability* the smoothness, that is; it reduces friction and lasts for like, oh, i think a month or more before needing to be reapplied...

also, if ur talking about like, the distance that it takes to move the mouse before it realizes that you moved it...yes, i have noticed that with my MS mouse when working in MS Paint. It actually will take quite some movement before it detects that initial movement, but then once it realizes that you are moving it, it will become more responsive, or so i have noticed...idk why... it is just stupid... thats all

Back