• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help -- Halo Bedsheets...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fushyuguru

I had this great idea and I need some help.

I want to get my friend some Halo Bedsheets/Pillowcases, to show the world that he has a problem. Kind of a n initervention. Sad thing is he will probably like them too much.

But... I havent found a place that actually sells Halo anything besides figurines and T-shirts. If anybody has seen anything like this, or knows anyplace online that would sell this kind of crap.

Let me know. Please.

Um... You could buy a bunch of shirts and sew em together like a quilt. Come on you can do it, I have seen your case! You can do anything.

lol... I havn't seen anything like this, and frankly you may never find it. I don't really think there is a market beyond you and about 10 other poeople for somthing like that...

However, I will keep my eye out.
At least until I need in back in again ;)

Yeah, they would have been such a good present. I couldnt find them anywhere.

Hes such a Halo addict.

...Still cant beat me though.

Ignoring the necromancy of the above poster, I'd say that after some mild googling that you would have a tough time finding this niche product and you may be better off making a halo comforter out of cut-up T-shirts and then stuff it with quilting feathers/stuffing.

8 years?!?

Ok - spotlight has a great range of all kinds of colours (Judging by your link provided you're in AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back