• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Inside Case Painting...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCGUY112887

I was wondering if it would be OK to paint the inside of your case like maybe with some blacklight reactive color or somethin? Of cource, you would have to cover up places for screws, power supply air slots, etc, but, is it OK, or not? Any suggestions, examples?

i don't see a problem with doing this, but you prolly want to post in the alternative modding section

oh, woops :-(
didn't even see that. Could a moderator please move it for me? Thx. Don't want to make more forum clutter.

I have painted inside of cases regularly.
One I even did with chrome "Alclad2" paint.
Mine is all flat white inside with silver braided cables and a soyo dragon platinum mb. Looks pretty decent.

Hrmmm, might try that with UV-Reactive paint, might look good :)
You should be fine, as long as you remove everything, and let the paint dry for a while before you refit everything.

Hey, wouldn't the paint perhaps crack with heat / age and flake off? Just a small thought, since paint flakes might not be cool :D

Back