• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Bar is OPEN

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

Congrats to team Frog ina Bleander

For your dining pleassure, we have Shark steak, Shark kabob's, Frog legs and all the Carl's cosmic martini's you can handle. Don't forget to dance on our new crunch-0-matics floor:D

It has been a great race and I truly believe we are all winners. The dedication and expansion on everybodys part really helped the team as a whole. My hat is off to all who crunched in the race. Lets all keep up the great work:cool:

I'll take a shark filet and a double cosmic martini to start the celebration:beer:

I'll just have a water for now - wouldn't want to get drunk before I update the stats ;)

Sorry about the slacking in the bar fellas. Just serve yourself as needed. I've been quite busy preparing for the baby.

SkyHook
Thanks:) Mom is doing great and baby Bill is growing fast but still in the nicu. He is now 3lb 5oz and doing very well. His lungs are still a problem and needs O2 to keep him stable. But all he needs is a little time and everything will mature enough for him to come home.:D

OUTSTANDING!!

Gotta love a fighter no matter their age. You know of course that in about 2 years you are so going to have your hands full when Bill discovers just how much fun it is to drive mommy and daddy CRAZY!!

Nothing But Good Thoughts,
SkyHook

mmmm..... Could I get a Jack and some Shark kabobs!!!

eaglescouter - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go with my standby...Capt'n and Coke. And some of Sharky's famous shark steak ;)

Congrats to Eaglescouter and everyone for a job well done!

Also glad things are going great for you Racecar12!

Well now is good a time as any to sit down and have a conversion.

I was waiting for the race to end so i could sell off 2 systems. I sold my P4 2.4A this week to my brother for his daughter whose POS Gateway (that i've continually worked on) finally went. It was less than 2 years old. Now I listed 2 days ago my P4 2.4B and PC1066 on EBAY.
So next week and maybe few days in to the one after i may waiting on a new P4C800 and P4C 2.6 to replace those 2. I think the 2.6C overclocked to 3.0+ will put out the same or little more WU's then the other 2 combined.
I still have the 2000XP sitting around in a MB with RAM no doing anything. Someday i'll turn it on to SETI. I've been too Busy lately. I'm going to start liquidating some of my things such as my Jetski and maybe some gold coins and 1981 Turbo TA so i can buy a newer GMC Yukon Denali before years end. I need the cash because i refuse to use a bank.

SkyHook said:
OUTSTANDING!!

Gotta love a fighter no matter their age. You know of course that in about 2 years you are so going to have your hands full when Bill discovers just how much fun it is to drive mommy and daddy CRAZY!!

Nothing But Good Thoughts,
SkyHook
I am looking forward to the day:eek:

Eroc said:
Gotta go with my standby...Capt'n and Coke. And some of Sharky's famous shark steak ;)

Congrats to Eaglescouter and everyone for a job well done!

Also glad things are going great for you Racecar12!
Thanks my friend. Here is you Cap-n-coke and big slab of Shark steak. On the house:D

eaglescouter said:
Everyone have a round on me! :D I just cracked the Top 10!
Congrats on the top ten. It is hard to get there and stay there unless you have cubic dollars:cool: Everybody come and get your drink:beer:

Burning Phoenix said:
Well now is good a time as any to sit down and have a conversion.

I was waiting for the race to end so i could sell off 2 systems. I sold my P4 2.4A this week to my brother for his daughter whose POS Gateway (that i've continually worked on) finally went. It was less than 2 years old. Now I listed 2 days ago my P4 2.4B and PC1066 on EBAY.
So next week and maybe few days in to the one after i may waiting on a new P4C800 and P4C 2.6 to replace those 2. I think the 2.6C overclocked to 3.0+ will put out the same or little more WU's then the other 2 combined.
I still have the 2000XP sitting around in a MB with RAM no doing anything. Someday i'll turn it on to SETI. I've been too Busy lately. I'm going to start liquidating some of my things such as my Jetski and maybe some gold coins and 1981 Turbo TA so i can buy a newer GMC Yukon Denali before years end. I need the cash because i refuse to use a bank.
You will enjoy the new 2.6c. They are nice and extremely fast for a single processor system. Good luck on the Yukon. I wish I could get that turbo T/A but I need a family car now:cool:

Back