• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

oh no! modenaf1 has a big cs1.0 to 1.5 porblem!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

modenaf1

well, i went to reinstall my copy of counter strike, i did, and becuase it was 1.0, i whent to upgrade to 1.5 and unfortunatly, it dosent upgrade it :( i tried doing it right in my sierra directory, the counterstrike directoy and inside the other counter strike directory, no luck :( it does funny stuff with the buttons and thats about it :( does anyone know what may be the problem?

TIA
-f1

EDIT: :bang head i knead a spal chequre far "porblem" in they tietle!

I d/led steam and it came with 1.6, to spite what most people have said, I really like steam.

what is steam?

i was looking for 1.6 but i could not find it. maybe using 1.6 might work. but i have to upgrade to 1.5 first right? fiji, yep, it was the 1.0 to 1.5 :(

:cry: oh well. i guess no one really knows, i wouldnt doubt it, this is the strangest thing!

oh well. ill just try it all again, in 2 weeks when i have access to a t3 again. in the mean time ill just keep playing with the "mean bot admin mod" on my comp at home.

THanks anyways guys.

oh but i would like to hear a little more about this "steam"

TIA -f1

sandman001 said:
I d/led steam and it came with 1.6, to spite what most people have said, I really like steam.

whered you get it from? ive gotten it many times and none have them from worked. file front, file shack, the steam website even. and none work right. so any links?

Back