• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wedo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:cry: why God why!?!?!?!? why do i always do this!?!?!?!? :cry:

:bang head :cry:

no!nonoonoononono!! this cannot happen again.
all evidence of this thread must never never be available to the general populace again!

this way SOMEONE dosent come in and say, " yeah, keep up those 4.2 posts a day modenaf1 huh huh huh ho ho ho im lookin all good and fancy being able to try to insult modenaf1 oooh! maybe ill come in and act like i dont know whats going on! and then some other jerk with act like an *** and say exactly whats going on in the thread when i can read it myself! ho ho ho happy go oh lucky!." "ooh and then ill give him a PM saying 'stop posting n00b!!' "

EDIT: ok im getting very extremely cranky I gotta go to bed so i dont "accidentally" PM someone. :mad:

Last edited:
modenaf1 said:
oh thanks.
gotta be exact

myavatar21.gif

ROFLMAO

EDIT: OMFG its the pic! now i cant go to bed otherwise ill get nightmares!

j/k it dosent freak me out that much.

EDIT2: LOL!! im having some severe modd swings here, id better get soem sleep before i get into trouble.

EDIT3: sorry for spoiling your already spoiled Bday thread wedo :(

EDIT4: why am i posting this late at night when i have to get up early? G night everyone!

EDIT5: well i had a full nights sleep, unhaunted by maxvla's avatar. EEK!! /me runs and hides

Last edited:
Back