• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a program to syncronize files between 2 computers on my LAN.. anybody know one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah this isn't going to be good for me.. when you make a directory available offline, it doesn't keep the directory structure, instead it just puts all the files into the offline folder without folders. So this isn't good because I want the same exact folder layout and I need to also put all the offline folders on another drive.

Basically I already have 20gigs cloned on each machine. The only difference is that now on one of the machines, I have about 100 new files inside about 3 new folders. So I want to sync both the machines up WITHOUT copying EVERYTHING over again.

There has to be a tool out there that does this.. I know there has to be one.

because I don't want to do it that way due to my slow wireless speed between the two machines. I want each machine to have their own copies. Also for data redundancy security reasons..

Hey here is something that looks promising: http://www.foxpop.co.uk/pc/sns_02.htm

I see. Offline folders don't offer everything you're looking for then.

that looks quite good! hope you find what you need.

good luck!

Back