• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interested in a Little Info

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Redaxe hasnt actually joined Overclockers, he's a refugee from the PC Format forum for reasons I wont go into here, but is still an active member of PCF SETI. I am also a member of PCF SETI, but post on both forums because of some friendly banter between the teams.

Jason is right about that.

I was one of the few on our forums that was in favour of merging the two teams, if we could work out some of the possible problems facing us.

Now that the lack of statistical work has basically killed off any possibility of the two teams merging, for better or for worse, I decided to come in and see, if I'll get to know the crowd on the other side of the fence. So far so good :)

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated :)

Oh ok well welcome both of you anyway... was there some thread I missed regarding this or am I just spacing out...

I think it was briefly mentioned in another thread - can't recall which one now. Anyway hope you enjoy your visit redaxe :)

TC said:
I think it was briefly mentioned in another thread - can't recall which one now. Anyway hope you enjoy your visit redaxe :)

Yes, guys. What he said ;) Feel free to ask, comment, etc. about whatever. Good to have visitors.

Cheers lads

Now where did I put that mug of beer ;)

darn it, it's lost, well I'll stick to coffee then :)

OK !!

I'm in 1 st place in my registration class
with 16456 WU's to number 2 !!

Name (and URL) The_wiizzard
Results Received 25833
Total CPU Time 14.925 years
Average CPU Time per work unit 5 hr 03 min 39.2 sec
Average results received per day 37.02
Last result returned: Fri Oct 24 07:17:45 2003 UTC
Registered on: Sun Nov 25 10:12:24 2001 UTC
View Registration Class
SETI@home user for: 1.912 years