• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We lost someone!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cooldrum3

Lots of green arrows! Whoever was 59th is now gone. This is not going to help us pick up that last spot or two before the end of Phase I. Please, even if you aren't crunching in Phase II, don't hurt the team by un-joining!

...and the mass exodus begins :eek:

Yep, just did a search. No where to be found on the page. Texasfit here on the forum. I wonder what happened? One of our big producers too as I recall.

cooldrum3 said:
Yep, just did a search. No where to be found on the page. Texasfit here on the forum. I wonder what happened? One of our big producers too as I recall.

Yes it is Texasfit. During the recent race he avg. 90-100+ pr day! Sad to loose such a major cruncher. It could have been nice if he would drop a word in here.

So Texasfit if you are reading this - have fun were ever you go and feel free to return :D

He left for some personal reasons which he felt best not to discuss in the forum.

Sad to see him leave! He was a cool guy, too from what I knew of him.

I hope nothing but good things for him :)

It is always sad to miss a good cruncher !!

But as most of you guys the only thing to do
is to wish him the best and a big welcome back
whenever he feels to return !!

The Wizard

The Wizard said:
It is always sad to miss a good cruncher !!

But as most of you guys the only thing to do
is to wish him the best and a big welcome back
whenever he feels to return !!

The Wizard

nicely said

Back