• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sad day...I am shuting down the farm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maybe You Have Found E.T.

Maybe you my friend have indeed found the TRUE and HONEST meaning of E.T., Eternal Trust! When all seems dark and there is no light to guide you, let your Eternal Trust in whoever or whatever your savior may be and with faith there will be light.

Yourself, your wife, & of course 'LiL' Bill are often in my thoughts, and I offer my strength and prayers in reinforcement of your own that all will come to a happy and joyous conclusion just as soon as you are all brought together as one big happy family.

SkyHook

Sorry, I didn't read this 'til just now. I have some 'life' going on here myself, so I haven't had much time to surf the forums.

I'm glad things are starting to look a little better with some assistance and your baby's health improving. My wife was a preemie and much smaller than your little one...and that was a long time ago. Hopefully, everything will work out for the best and you can later look back on what you learned from the experience.

You can be assured much prayer is headed your way.

A little word of reassurance:

Luke Chapter 12:
22Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 25Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? 26Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
27"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 28If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! 29And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. 30For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. 31But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.

racecar12 said:
Praise the Lord. With the help of prayer, we are now covered under medicaid and tenncare. Last Saturday I recieved notice that we were not covered and needed to refile all our papers and go before a hearing. I am not sure how things turned around so quickly except that our prayers were answered.

Glad to hear things are going to be ok! Everything, given the proper chance (and divine intervention :D), always works out in the end. Better hurry and take the A7M off the classifieds :eek:!

I am truely blessed to have such good friends. Thanks cooldrum3, Greg M, SkyHook, Morpheus, riddlermarc, jamng, Eroc, Hughhefner, KenCo, LandShark, Tyrinon, ewl2, hallen, Cuper, rugbyroy and TC. It really means alot to me. Today is my 1st year aniversary and has been the best year of my life.

Hi,

We did not have so much tme to know each other but I feel sorry about things you wrote. Good luck with that problems and take things easy..

You have some good friends here and I think you know this better than me ...

BTW, happy aniversary :beer:

Thanks for the thanks and happy anniversary. It's true, Seti is comforting. No matter where life's path takes you, Seti keeps marching forward.

Best wishes for you and your faily in the coming year.

Harvey

Anniversaries are great! Getting married was the best thing I ever did. Next February will be the 12th. It's amazing, since it doesn't feel like it's been anywhere near that long. It's great to share your life with someone you care for more than yourself, and who cares for you the same way. That emotional support is priceless and can get you through anything life throws your way.

Congratulations and many more to follow!!!:bday:

Whew! I'm so glad to hear the good news!

I agree about marriage being wonderful. My wife and I just had our first anniv. She is my best friend, and we always have each other's well being in mind. I thank God for her every day!

Back