• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP Mod Gallery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think I qualify for this thread, although all I did was copy over what I had at the desktop thread.

I think it fits the description of as pretty as possible, with the help of Laetitia. :D

This is what I came up with.

this is my present boot screen. I downloaded it, but it did not work for SP1. exporting the picture and mixing it up with my kernel resulted in SP1 not letting me move the progress bar around. only when I used booteditor did I get it to work. when I have some time I'll change it to another picture of Laetitia.

this is my logon. also downloaded and applied with style xp, but pretty good.

and desktop

at the moment of taking that screenshot I was doing a burn in. My room was actually at a freezing 13C!

and yes, I do have an unhealthy obsession with Laetitia Casta. but then, she is the ultimate babe. :p

Pixel said:
they use linux on some and its mainly wallpapers

Well everything you need is explained in that thread.

I realy don't see the use in making a whole new thread when you could read 2 pages and get the answer almost just as easily.

Its not really just Wallpapers either...

But if you must.

I use a program called Logon and Boot Randomizer to change my boot and logon screens and www.themexp.org for the screens.

Style XP for my themes (you could also use a hacked uxtheme.dll) and got the themes from teh same place as the screens.

I use object dock and KKMenu for my dock/OSX mimicry thingy... Don't have a link for either so you will have to google for it but the right version of KKmenu is very hard to find... from what I remember...

And my screenshots are in the other thread.

thats because, as stated several times, there is already a thread for this. So reposting them would be a waste of time and bandwidth

well its lame having this and NO ONE posting any cool xp mods besides shiyan (thanks for the kool mac mod!)

Back