• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

making a duct. 3ft down to like 3 inches.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
modenaf1 said:
well i just need to get some more boxfans, when im all done with this whole thing ill post back, in the mean time, i think i should get one of these to move the air through my volcano 9

Click here!

I think that would melt your computer... assuming you could hold down 35 tons of lateral force.

Well, you would crush your computer, then melt it, then burn/destroy your house.

If you would duct the exhaust from the center section, out of the way, you just might have enough airflow to cool ALL OF OUR RIGS. Those big fans in the front, mostly just work like a ducted propeller. But the center of them, and the rest of that engine, is what makes the power to turn them. That's the air that mixes with the kerosene, and burns.

I saw a jet dragster melt an old school bus. It had an afterburner on it, and the exhaust looked just like a propane torch, except the flame was 40 feet long. It LITERALLY melted a school bus, in 25 seconds.

steve

Back