• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI data server is down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank goodness for setiqueue and squeuer! I love watching results pile up during these outages ;)

Data Server Status
The data server is up and running, but dropping connections
Right now the data server machine is up, but not all clients are able to connect. This is due to our server being swamped with requests, and usually happens right after a server outage, or if there are greater network/database problems we are currently trying to fix. Please try connecting later.

Normally I'd be OK with this, but I forgot to make my nightly dump twice in a row, so my cache has pretty much emptied itself dry. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Yea! Got my cache to connect and get more WUs :) Looks like my machine will keep on crunchin!
JigPu

Data Server Status
The data server is up and running
If you are experiencing problems connecting to our server, this may be due to network problems on your end, network problems on the University campus, or our server being swamped with requests.

For more information about previous outages, please check our Technical News page.

Back