Help Halloween costume

OK guys I just was informed by the boss ( wife) that I have to have a costume by Saturday Night. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware

a stick of ram :P

Shirt Ninja, baby

Just Freeze It
    Mr potato head

Shadow OO

Originally posted by modenaf1
    Shadow OO
    You mean Shadow рс?

Originally posted by modenaf1
    Shadow OO
    What are you trying to do? Traumatize people for life?
    These products not tested on animals. But if you've got pets, and want to do your part for scientific inquiry...

How far over stock could an overclocker clock, if an overclocker could clock over stock?

Back in the days of the Greeks and Romans whenever the people where confronted with a single or chain of Destructive events on the Epic scale they took it as a sign of the gods displeasure with how things are going then promptly deposed (killed) the leader of the time.

AHHH the good ol' days :D

I was thinking about doing the mammogram machine.
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware

Originally posted by hkgonra
    I was thinking about doing the mammogram machine.
    hahaha
    These products not tested on animals. But if you've got pets, and want to do your part for scientific inquiry...

How far over stock could an overclocker clock, if an overclocker could clock over stock?

Back in the days of the Greeks and Romans whenever the people where confronted with a single or chain of Destructive events on the Epic scale they took it as a sign of the gods displeasure with how things are going then promptly deposed (killed) the leader of the time.

AHHH the good ol' days :D

Disabled
    What type of costume do you need? If it just has to be a costume/any costume then head over to party city or yor local equivalent and put together whatever **** strikes your fancy.

If on the other hand, you need to win some prize, look around the house and see what you already have that may be pressed into service. You would be surprised at what you may have that you can use.

For example, take two coffee cans and open both ends of one of them. Duct tape them together and cover with black construction paper. Glue on some sprial wrap, wires and stick an electric screwdriver in the closed end. Add a black jumpsuit (you may have to buy this) more spiral wrap and glue some black plastic trinket to an eye patch. Instant Borg.

Between my brother and I, we have two closets full of various props left over from halloweens past and at least one of us always wins a prize -- often with stuff we have whipped up on the fly.

Originally posted by BigRed

ROFLMAO!

There is no spoon
    Originally posted by BigRed

LOL

what about certain *ahem* green leaves?

Originally posted by ArBiTaL 24
    what about certain *ahem* green leaves?
    Yes---run around and scream YATTA!!!!!!

How about Agent Smith---you wouldn't need to go out and buy a costume (assuming you have black pants, a black blazer, a white dress shirt, a black tie, and a pair of sunglasses).

Red Raccoon Dojo ThePerfectCore's Avatar
    Square sunglasses, don't forget.

Silicon Valley---> moved to Washington State
    how about u glue a shoe to the top of a pink hat and wear pink clothes and pretend to be a wad of gum stuck to a shoe?! hehe
    E6300 @ 3.6gHz (watercooled)
    Gigabyte DS3
    BFG GeForce 7600GT
    TeamGroup 2x512MB d9 ics

Heatware

Crunchin' For SETI
    and Folding@Home