• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BB ATI 9600pro $129

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just came back from my local BB; there were 5 of the 9600SE models on the shelf. I bought one but it was the 18034... non-Pro so I returned it, too underpowered for the $. The 9600 Pro is clearanced priced at $150 after MIR; I was tempted to buy it but didn't.

all the ones at the san fran best buy have 18034 instead of 18033 as the first five numbers of the serial number...

and i didn't check all of them ;) but the one i got was NOT a 9600pro...so it looks like there might be a pattern...

cool, then i will cash in on it ;) , try at least. thanks for the help guys. if you try this please post results still.

I couldn't stand it any longer, I went to BB today. They had only one card 18034XXXXXX so I did get it. Hope to get a good deal on BlackFriday.

Just an update, my best buy has sold out of the 18033's and now has 18034's in stock. I got my 18033, but looks like the new shipment is 18034.

I went to all 4 best buy's in the KCMO area, 1 had SE's, none were the right kind, the others were flat out of SE's. Darn. If this deal is in anyone's area, please PM me, I'd be willing to reimburse you for your time if you got one of these for me.

Thanks,
Nanidin

180339011782 - 01: PRO (Samsung memory)

There were at least 3 with correct serial numbers at the best buy i checked (they had probably another dozen on the shelf but i didn't want to be too obvious!)

Thanks for the great find :)

EDIT: I went to the best buy in beavercreek, ohio

Best Buy doesnt care Im sure...they just sell what they get and it would be unethical to change the price if they did "know". My bet is ATI is doing it intentionaly probably to get rid of overstock.

I had no time today for any recon, and I just got my paycheck, so I might go on a scouting mission tommorrow.

Who knows, I might come home with a new vid card!

180339 - 99% chance it's a Pro
180336 - 60% chance
180334 - 0% chance

I went to the Topeka BB and picked up a pro. There were several more on the shelves as of today. Also, Best Buy gets shipments on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday so be sure to check again tommorrow.

Valve rocks. Since HL2 is delayed I get the original game + CS + a bunch of other stuff for free as well. This is probably the best deal I've seen in awhile.

You guys are lucky. Pssh. Topeka is 90 minutes away. 3 hour round trip. I'm considering it :)

Nanidin said:
I went to all 4 best buy's in the KCMO area, 1 had SE's, none were the right kind, the others were flat out of SE's. Darn. If this deal is in anyone's area, please PM me, I'd be willing to reimburse you for your time if you got one of these for me.

Thanks,
Nanidin

what about other stores, eh u wont know maybe they got it too
... no big deal, but read the thread if something doesn't seem to make sense.

Back