• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Customize the .zip all in one seti program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eaglescouter

Frustrating Senior SETI Nut!
I use the all in one download from pheonixhidout when I help other folks set up their seti clc software, but it's a bit of a hassle to set the cache size (40), load the seti user ID (eaglescouterATyahooDOTcom), add the windows shutdown file and install the exe in the startup.

Is there a way to create/save the zip file so that it will perform all of these tasks upon being unzipped?

This would default to my seti ID so folks could crunch for me, and would make recruiting a lot easier.

Thanks for the input.

I suppose the best thing to do, assuming you use SetiDriver with the CLI, is to create your own custom Zip file.

Put SetiDriver and the CLI in there, along with 'SETI Driver.cfg' and 'user_info.sah'. Just remember to set all the attributes to what you want them to be, including Cache size, possible proxy settings, etc.

That should be sufficient :D

I'll look into it and i can have it by tomorrow night. I may be able to make a custom one that i can upload to my site for you. It'll be the basically the same URL but a different file name for you. I can work on it tonight but most likely it will been done by tomorrow if you can hang on for a day.

Burning Phoenix said:
I'll look into it and i can have it by tomorrow night. I may be able to make a custom one that i can upload to my site for you. It'll be the basically the same URL but a different file name for you. I can work on it tonight but most likely it will been done by tomorrow if you can hang on for a day.

I can hang on, no problem.

I was not sure it could be done, nor how to do it.

Back