• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Weird Winamp problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qbas

Well sometimes when playing Winamp the tracks start to skip, like when using a CD with scratches so that skips, i don't know what is wrong with it, but this is solved by going to the next track. Any idea why it does that sometimes?

I have some other weird problems too...well for one when i try to change my key configuration in Jedi Academy everytime i try to change for instance movement for arrowkeys it recognices the arrowkeys as Mouse 5? I mean what the hell? Any idea why it does that?

Could be one of two things:

Your OC is unstable, (or PCI freq too high if using onboard sound);

Or more likely you have downloaded files that have been tampered with. I have noticed this too. All my old files play fine. When I do a search for a song, and I choose the file with the most users, even the file looks ok, it plays like crap once you get a few seconds into it.

RideGuy

Back