• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dtek customs spir@l bad waterblock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maybe, just maybe, if tiger sells enough of them fast enough, they will see a good opportunity to make some money. Then they would have to settle up with dtek in order to restock.

Edit: im supprised dtek shipped them out without some form of binding agreement, or payment up front. Plus, tiger has the Dtek logo on their site, isnt that illegal without consent from dtek ( or something )?

Last edited:
K1ll1nT1m3 said:
Maybe, just maybe, if tiger sells enough of them fast enough, they will see a good opportunity to make some money. Then they would have to settle up with dtek in order to restock.

I don't mean to make fun of you.... but that is too damn funny. Reminds me of the first episode of family guy. "I figured the sooner I cashed the check; the sooner they'd catch their mistake."

Look, this is no isolated case for Tiger Direct. Nobody in
his right mind would deal with these guys. It's not just
consumer customers they screw, but commercial customers
as well. A company I work with had to get lawyers involved,
and lawyers from another state wanted to know if we wanted
to be part of a class action lawsuit. :eek:

Learn this term: caveat emptor !!!

Back