• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happy Halloween...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
These last days I have been trying to put a mini-Harry Potter costume on my rig......But it refuses......Would rather go as a super-nova........

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

My P4 computer is dressing up as an amd Duron system.

My PC is going naked. He will shed his front and side panels and streak all around the block.

Oh, I tweaked alright. I went to BB today and got my wireless network going at home (yeah, I know BB is the devil, I thought it would be appropriate on Halloween). Now I have a wired network for the desktop PCs and wireless for my laptop. This is great.

Yes wireless is great, the only thing I regret is getting the card for my laptop made by D-Link. I should have gotten the Lucent-Orinoco one. Cause the D-Link one I have a harder time connecting to the wireless hubs on campus, and when I do horrible signal.

jazztrumpet216 said:
Oh, I tweaked alright. I went to BB today and got my wireless network going at home (yeah, I know BB is the devil, I thought it would be appropriate on Halloween). Now I have a wired network for the desktop PCs and wireless for my laptop. This is great.
Great! Been using the same setup (wired & wireless) at home for quite some time now. love it! ;)

Crunch & Tweak everyone!! :D

Back